Back-To-School: Clothing Application
We are now accepting online applications for back to school clothing till August 20th, 2019. Each qualifying child will receive 1 new outfit: 1 pair of pants, 1 shirt, underwear, socks and 1 pair of shoes. We also have very gently used clothes to choose from in addition to the new clothing.
*2019 Program Guidelines:
- Must be an Ashland County Resident
- Did not receive ACJFS voucher
- Child must be present when picking out clothing
You will need to bring in the following:
- Parent or guardian photo i.d. and current utility bill to verify address
- Proof the child lives in the home (examples: ACJFS letter, letter from school, shot records, etc.)
- Proof of income in the household for the last 30 days to show proof of need
After submitting the application please call 419-281-6061 during normal business hours to schedule an appointment.